First of all, thanks to Karen over at Observe and Fire for nominating me for the Liebster Award which is “An award given to someone with less than 200 followers who is an upcoming star.” I don’t necessary feel I deserve it but I am grateful nonetheless.
The rules are simple:
Post 11 things about myself.
Answer the 11 questions posed by my nominator.
Tag 11 people and ask them 11 questions, as well.
Eleven things about me.
- All though this is fairly self-explanatory, I write. I love to write. I can’t not write though if you asked I couldn’t tell you why.
- I play the flute and I have a violin I’m trying to teach myself.
- Even though I’m moving into the city next year, I go mad when I can’t see trees or smell fresh air or hear the cawing of birds living it up in the wild.
- I speak french and english.
- If I’m not writing I’m reading.
I can’t think f anything else right noe but if you have questions of your own, fire away! 🙂
Answers to questions.
- Where is your favorite place to write? Or to blog? At home in front of the fire in winter or out in the fresh air when the sun is just about to set during the summer.
- Do you have any daily rituals that you like to accomplish? I like to get to work early so I have a few moments to sit in the car and collect my thoughts. Sounds weird but it is nice sometimes to be alone with ones thoughts while the world bubbles on without you.
- Politically, is it more important to follow your conscience or yield for the sake of cooperation? I would say conscience because politics should be about what you belive and believe in. Besides which, I’ve never been much of a one for following the crowd blindly. Cooperation can be overrated.
- What is the greatest thing you’ve personally witnessed? The greatest thing? I’m still young and while everything and action can be great in its own way I do not think I have witnessed something truly great in a material sense. I sippose the greatest thing I’ve witnessed is the way humans can band together, all differences aside, when something tragic occurs. It is as if we forget for a moment oursleves and remember that we are as one, forever intercontected through our humanity.
- Are you watching the Olympics? Do you have a favorite Olympic sport? The gymnastics is amazing to watch but the events I was most looking forward to initially were the archery and fencing competetions. The eqeustrain is also quite entertaining.
- Where would you like to call home in your old age? A place where my family is. I know its cliched but home is where the heart is.
- Is it really better to have loved and lost? Perhaps. But only if one has the strength to move on. Otherwise they might be better off never knowing love because its abscence is indescribable.
- If you had to do something extremely embarrassing for a modest sum of money, would you? It would depend on who was asking. 🙂
- What is a fear that is common to many people, but does not phase you? Fear or the unknown maybe? The future doesn’t really phase me. What will be will be.
- Do you have a special talent? Nothing abnormal.
- What is one of your favorite words to say? I love the word bubble. I has a nice sound to it.
The next post (or maybe the one after):
Eleven questions. Eleven nominees.