Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the delightful folks at The Broke and Bookish.
Today’s topic is the Top Ten Books We’ve Read in 2013. Unfortunately, I haven’t read ten books yet this year ( a fact I intend to remedy over the holidays) but these are books that I’ve read this year and enjoyed.
1. A Wise Man’s Fear, Patrick Rothfuss. I’ve read this one before but it is still incredible, if a bit long.
2. Blossoms and Shadows, Lian Hearn.
3. The Night Circus, Erin Morgenstern.
4. The Epic of Gilgamesh
5. The Woman in White, Wilkie Collins
6. A Room of One’s Own, Virginia Woolf