This week, round 2 of ROW80 started. ROW80 is one of my favourite things because, as you may have realised by now, I usually need a serious amount of motivation before I do anything. On the positive side (because I am trying to be extra positive this month), it means I am awesome at procrastination. In fact, I reckon I have it almost to an art.
I also only have two levels of planning. Level 1 involves the planning process that went into my decision to participate in Camp NaNoWriMo, which went something like this:
Level 2, the level I am determined to apply to ROW80 this round, involves lists within lists within lists. And ticky boxes, because they are life. But the ticky box needs to be after the item, not before. It just does, ok?
Last round, I had goals I wanted to achieve across the whole round but not goals for each week. As a result, I found it hard to focus and, as much as I could say I contributed towards the end goal, it felt like I was making little progress on a weekly basis.
We’ll start with my goals for the round:
- Finish writing Eriden’s novel(la)
- Get every scene in Queen of Hearts to green*
- Level up on Duolingo in Russian, Spanish and Welsh
- Choose my next move, study wise
- Read a book a fortnight
- Blog about non-WIPpet/ROW80 things
- Find some readers for Queen of Hearts
*this sounds cryptic but I know what it means
This week, my focus will be:
- Choosing a book for the fortnight. I’m currently reading Cross Stitch but that’s much too long for me to finish in time.
- Get the first four chapters of Queen of Hearts to green
- Focus on Welsh
- Post a character interview on Saturday