One week into Round 2 of ROW80. So far, so good.
You can find my goals for the whole round here.
My goals for this week were:
- Choosing a book for the fortnight. I’m currently reading Cross Stitch but that’s much too long for me to finish in time. – Yesterday, I bought Me Before You (Jojo Moyes) and my friend also returned my copy of Sasha (Joel Shepherd). I’ll probably choose Sasha for this week. 🙂
- Get the first four chapters of Queen of Hearts to green – Done, except for one scene which I really cannot say is ‘done’ yet. It still needs time and a LOT of work. I did manage to get all the scenes in chapter 5 to green though so it balances out. 🙂
- Focus on Welsh – leveled up on Thursday 🙂
- Post a character interview on Saturday – Done. I interviewed Ailig this week. Check it out. 🙂
Next week, I want to focus on:
- Reading Sasha (probably)
- Getting chapters 13 & 14 of Queen of Hearts to ‘green’
- Writing the equivalent of 800 words a day to keep on top of my Camp NaNoWriMo goal
- Leveling up in Spanish
- Posting a character interview on Saturday
- Preparing one post-grad application
- Finishing the scene outline of Queen of Hearts, Part II