One week into Round 2 of ROW80. So far, so good.
You can find my goals for the whole round here.
My goals for this week were:
- Choosing a book for the fortnight. I’m currently reading Cross Stitch but that’s much too long for me to finish in time. – Yesterday, I bought Me Before You (Jojo Moyes) and my friend also returned my copy of Sasha (Joel Shepherd). I’ll probably choose Sasha for this week. 🙂
- Get the first four chapters of Queen of Hearts to green – Done, except for one scene which I really cannot say is ‘done’ yet. It still needs time and a LOT of work. I did manage to get all the scenes in chapter 5 to green though so it balances out. 🙂
- Focus on Welsh – leveled up on Thursday 🙂
- Post a character interview on Saturday – Done. I interviewed Ailig this week. Check it out. 🙂
Next week, I want to focus on:
- Reading Sasha (probably)
- Getting chapters 13 & 14 of Queen of Hearts to ‘green’
- Writing the equivalent of 800 words a day to keep on top of my Camp NaNoWriMo goal
- Leveling up in Spanish
- Posting a character interview on Saturday
- Preparing one post-grad application
- Finishing the scene outline of Queen of Hearts, Part II
4 thoughts on “ROW80 Update, the First”
Nice progress! What do you mean when you say “get so-and-so up to green”?
I have a colour coded system for how completely revised/edited each scene is. 🙂 Green translates to done and fine but not perfect.
Ah, okay. I thought it might mean something like that, but wasn’t sure. 🙂
Thanks for explaining this neat system for assessing just how much MORE revision needs to be done, especially useful for me as I’m deep in revision as well. Buen suerte on the Spanish (don’t use it often now, but still love the culture and all else Spanish).