So this post is a little late but that is because this weekend was Eurovision. If you know me, you’ll know how obsessed I am with the glittery, spandexy, fire show that is Europe’s answer to avoiding conflict. Seriously.
Therefore, I was little distracted and didn’t have a chance to post my ROW80 update til now.
There were my goals for the week:
- Make sure all necessary scenes are written in DoK and decide whether or not to cut some – Did this
- Work out at least three times this week – Nope. I did a lot of walking but that’s about it.
- Plan out scenes for some of the my others WIPs so that when I’m finished with DoK, I have something to move on with
- Submit a grad application
- Submit at least one job application
- Keep up my writing momentum
- Find more betas for Daughter of Kings – but this is where you can help! Follow this link for details 🙂
Despite appearances, I did get a lot done on Daughter of Kings and have a printed, real, actually physical copy to edit. 😀
Ok, so this week:
- Do initial read through of Daughter of Kings
- Submit a job application
- Work out what I actually want to study at the grad level
How did your goals go? Do you find that sometimes you’ll be super productive but your achievements don’t line up with the goals you set?
And most importantly, which was your favourite Eurovision performance?