I’ve managed to read 10 books so far this year (11 if you count my almost reader-ready YA fantasy novel), which has me almost up to speed with my goal. Admittedly, I caught up so quickly by sticking to a genre which I can devour when I’m in the right mood – YA, specifically fantasy, magical realism and/or distopia.
(Latest books are in bold)
- The Raven Boys | Maggie Stiefvater
- The Queen’s Choice | Cayla Kluver
- The Captive Prince | C. S. Pacat
- The Many Coloured Land | Christopher Koch
- The Architect’s Apprentice | Elif Shafak
- Sasha | Joel Shepherd
- The Dream Thieves | Maggie Stiefvater
- Blue Lily, Lily Blue | Maggie Stiefvater
- All Our Yesterdays | Cristin Terrill
- Me Before You | Jojo Moyes
Currently reading: The Secret History | Donna Tartt
How are your reading goals going? Have you read any of these books?