Round 3 of ROW80, the writing challenge that knows you have a life, started yesterday. I’m one day late but I hope the ROW80 gods will understand. After months of working six days a week I finally secured myself a two day weekend and went to see my family and proceeded to forget entirely about ROW80. Oops. But I’m here now.
I really enjoy participating in ROW80 and this will be my fourth time. However, I feel like I’m still searching for my stride. Last round, I managed to hit almost all of my goals also some were undeniably more successful than others. I’ve found that saying, ‘yes, I’ll work on piece A or piece B’ don’t necessarily work for me so this round, I’m modifying my goals a little with that in mind.
Done for this week
Half done/progress made
- Practice Duolingo everyday
- Listen to music/watch a show in one of my target languages twice a week
- Write 500 words every week day (2500 a week)
- Read a book a fortnight
- Keep on top of my CELTA coursework
- Visit three new blogs a week
- Post a #bookstagram post on instagram at least once a week
- Publish one non-blog-hop post a week