- Practice Duolingo everyday – excepting Tuesday, yes
- Listen to music/watch a show in one of my target languages twice a week
- Write 500 words every week day (2500 a week) – Nope. I wrote maybe a 100th of that, I think…
- Read a book a fortnight – I finished My Brilliant Friend and even wrote a review of it 🙂
- Keep on top of my CELTA coursework – so far, so good 🙂
- Visit three new blogs a week – I’m sorry, guys, this hasn’t happened yet. I’m open to recommendations.
- Post a #bookstagram post on instagram at least once a week – done
- Publish one non-blog-hop post a week – see book review link above. Woo! 😀
So although there’s still some red, especially on the larger goals, I’m starting to find my stride.
Are you hitting your ROW80 stride?
3 thoughts on “Row80 Update”
Looks like you’re doing good, even if not progressing on everything you’d like to.
There’s some nice progress here – good stuff to build upon. And the round is yet young. =D
Thank you 🙂