I finally bought Scrivener! Woo! Since April, I’ve been rationing my dwindling supply of trial days while I wait to have enough money to buy the full product. Even with the discount code from winning CampNaNoWriMo, I’ve had to wait this long thanks to a number of unexpected expenses. Hopefully, now having full access will kick my productivity into hyperdrive. Or maybe just low gear – anything will be an improvement 😛
- Practice Duolingo everyday – 6/7
- Listen to music/watch a show in one of my target languages twice a week – *quickly listens to some Swedish pop* done
- Write 500 words every week day (2500 a week) – I wrote 4,000 this week, which I’m really pleased with. I’m not sure how much time I’ll have to write this week coming though but it should balance out over all. 🙂
- Read a book a fortnight – I just finished Close Call and started Sailing to Sarantium
- Keep on top of my CELTA coursework – so far, so good 🙂
- Visit three new blogs a week – I visited one.
- Post a #bookstagram post on instagram at least once a week – I posted a pic of all the books I’ve bought from work in the past few weeks. You can see it in the sidebar. I may have gone a tad overboard….
- Publish one non-blog-hop post a week – not this week
This week has been one of my more productive weeks for a while.
How did you fare this week?
7 thoughts on “The Sun Returns (and other updates)”
Looks like you are doing great on your goals. Me? Not so much.
I’ve been tempted to look into Scrivener, but as much as I hate change, I don’t know if I would tolerate the learning curve. I think my productivity would take such a hit I might not recover. We’ll see. Maybe one of these days.
I honestly thought the same at first. I got the 30day trial and watched a few tutorials. The learning curve is steep but you don’t need to master all the functions right away (or ever, really) and it keeps everything in one place which I find super handy. 🙂
I haven’t been doing well, to be honest. Between my knee injury and general exhaustion, I haven’t been able to get as much done as I wanted. But tomorrow starts a new week!
Whoohoo for Scrivener! I have it, but all I’ve done so far is outlining.
Nice work this week!
Oh no! Hope you recover from your injury soon! 🙂
And yes, it’s a new week. That’s really my favourite thing about ROW80 – you can have a bad week and put it behind you and still do well overall. 🙂
Thank you. And that is one of the great things about ROW80!
I… see… PROGRESS! *joins in the happy dance*
Who knows? Maybe that slump we were experiencing earlier has to do with some planetary alignment or something… either way, looks like we’re getting somewhere now. WOOT!
Yay! Go us! Though I could do without the planetary interference tbh 😛