I finally bought Scrivener! Woo! Since April, I’ve been rationing my dwindling supply of trial days while I wait to have enough money to buy the full product. Even with the discount code from winning CampNaNoWriMo, I’ve had to wait this long thanks to a number of unexpected expenses. Hopefully, now having full access will kick my productivity into hyperdrive. Or maybe just low gear – anything will be an improvement 😛
- Practice Duolingo everyday – 6/7
- Listen to music/watch a show in one of my target languages twice a week – *quickly listens to some Swedish pop* done
- Write 500 words every week day (2500 a week) – I wrote 4,000 this week, which I’m really pleased with. I’m not sure how much time I’ll have to write this week coming though but it should balance out over all. 🙂
- Read a book a fortnight – I just finished Close Call and started Sailing to Sarantium
- Keep on top of my CELTA coursework – so far, so good 🙂
- Visit three new blogs a week – I visited one.
- Post a #bookstagram post on instagram at least once a week – I posted a pic of all the books I’ve bought from work in the past few weeks. You can see it in the sidebar. I may have gone a tad overboard….
- Publish one non-blog-hop post a week – not this week
This week has been one of my more productive weeks for a while.
How did you fare this week?