It’s August and I don’t know how. Luckily, I know what I what/need to get done by the end of the month.
- Read 3 books
- Rewrite average minimum of 1 scene per day
- Send 4 chapters to my CPs (but maybe more?)
- Blog weekly (and plan my posts in advance!)
- Instagram daily. I’m hosting the #readwriterepeat tag this month and I’m so excited to see everyone’s posts. I also feel it is my duty to post a photo a day. If I can’t do a post per prompt on my own challenge, I should just give up now 😛 If you have an instagram and you’d like to participate, check out this post for details.
- Keep up with #readwriterepeat posts
- Keep up with online study. This is totally self-directed but I figured now I’m not at uni, I should channel that time into learning the writing craft so I’ve set aside 9 hours a week to watch lectures etc online. So far, so good. And I’m really enjoying it, too. 🙂
- Interact with other bookstagrammers. I’m kinda bad at this mostly because I’m always afraid I have nothing interesting to say. But I’m gonna make it happen this month.
How do you choose which goals you’ll pursue in a month?
Until next time,