Last round, I fell into a definite rhythm. This round, I feel maybe not so much. Last week, I was working on a computer which was having a passionate affair with death. Sick of it’s unfaithfulness, I’ve turned it in for a newer, younger model.
I am now actually so excited about working on a machine that doesn’t crash twice a session.
So my goals for this week were:
- Greenify (100% a word) at least 8 more scenes in Queen of Hearts – I’m not sure I did 8. Maybe 5ish? But I upgraded some scenes from red (“unedited”) to orange which means that apart from the scenes I wrote this week, none of them are red coded anymore 😀
- Add 100 points to my Spanish score on Duolingo (much more achievable) – DONE 😀 I should technically be able to level up in Spanish by this time next week.
- Finish reading Sasha and start a new book (The Dream Thieves or Me Before You are high on this list) – Okay, so I’ve finished Sasha* (*well, close to. There’s only 50 pages left but I’m already deep into the next book so…) and moved on to The Dream Thieves. Still on track for an average of a book a fortnight 😀
- Writing the equivalent of 800 words a day to keep on top of my Camp NaNoWriMo goal – Kept up 😀
- Post a character interview on Saturday (This may be the last one for a little while) – This did not happen which I’m reasonably happy with. The next interview will be Anjez and I want to do him justice.
- Actually prep a post-grad application – Ha, lol. Nope.
- Get 3/4 of Queen of Hearts manuscript to green (and ideally a few to blue)
- Level up in Spanish on Duolingo
- Finish The Dream Thieves and begin Me Before You
- Write the equivalent of 800 word to keep on top of my Camp NaNoWriMo count as we head into the final stretch
- Prep a character interview
- Prep beta seeking post
- Prep a post-grad application. Like seriously. Pls.
How have your goals gone this week?
(All gifs from GIPHY)